Monday 14 March 2016

I Found An Estate Planning Attorney On My First Try

I have been trying to focus on getting all of my affiars in order before I am too sick or old to think clearly. As a result, I started looking for an estate planning Austin TX attorney last week. A couple of friends suggested the same firm, so I called them immediately and set up a meeting.

From the moment I started talking to the attorney I met with, I knew I had found the firm estate planning that I want handling all my affairs.

The problem is the fact that it is never wise to choose the first candidate before considering any others.

This is why I am doing some searching on my own trying to find other options. I am trying not to be biased since I was so impressed with the initial company I had an appointment with. I do not want to think about them at all, and I want to focus on judging each firm independently. I have asked my son to help me with this since he was not present when I met them. I believe that this will make him a bit more objective about things than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment